Header Ads

A shocking move of Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus







Cristiano Ronaldo has stunned the football world by leaving Real Madrid and joining Juventus. Juventus have always had an obsession with the Champions League and the stunning £88m acquisition of Cristiano Ronaldo only emphasises their relentless pursuit of glory.

Cristiano Ronaldo says he remains as ambitious as ever as he was officially unveiled as a Juventus player after completing his transfer from Real Madrid.

The blockbuster move came as something of a surprise but the Portuguese insists he is just as motivated as ever to prove himself in Italy after record-breaking spells in both England and Spain.

"The nine years at Real Madrid were wonderful, but it's a brand new step in my life, so I thank all the supporters with my heart," he told a press conference in Turin. "But I have to focus on this next step. I'm looking forward to playing. I'm very motivated, concentrated and focused on that.

"I'm going to try to show that I am a top player, as usual. I'm going to work hard in training. I don't think I have to show what I am more than that - you know my stats. But I am very ambitious and I like challenges. I don't like to stay in my comfort zone, I like to seize new challenges.

"After the experiences in Manchester and in Madrid, I'd like to mark the history of Juventus. I like challenges, again, and I hope everything will go very well."

Ronaldo revealed he had chosen to join Juventus rather than head for one last big pay day in the Middle or Far East.

"They have won domestic cups and Serie A titles, and they were in the final of the Champions League, so I am so proud to be here, I am so proud that they were interested in me.

"I hope I can give the best response on the field during matches, that's what I can do. I hope I can take them to an even higher level."

No comments

Powered by Blogger.